Search our library of over 900 toolkits, papers and reports.
Learn about the principles of running a program and browse technical areas.
Does your organization have technical documents that you would like to share through OVCsupport.net's library? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! And be sure to check out our library of over 1,000 documents to help inform your programming for children affected by HIV and AIDS.
News and Exchange
- Monitoring and Evaluation of HIV/AIDS Programs Workshop - April 2-11, New Delhi, India
- WEBINAR: 'Urban Slums in Mombasa: Learning About Community-Based Child Protection Mechanisms'
- Save the Date for this upcoming event with Creative Associates International!
- Why Measuring Child-Level Impacts Can Help Achieve Lasting Economic Change
- Writing Contest Honorable Mention: The Future of OVC Programming for Children Affected by HIV and AIDS
- Writing Contest Honorable Mention: Spare the role and spoil the child