Summaries and updates of the newest children and HIV-related news shorts and bookmarks.
- WORLDWIDE: Children to advise UN on violence and harmful practices
- INDIA: New child policy lists steps to safeguard the girl child
- TANZANIA: Some destitute children miss proper start in life
- ZIMBABWE: HIV + infants poised for calamity
- SOUTH AFRICA: South Africa 'turns corner' on HIV/AIDS, but still has a long way to go
- WORLD WIDE: Which Region Has The Fastest-Growing HIV/AIDS Epidemic In The World?
- SOUTH SUDAN: 'Focusing On Young People Is Crucial to Poverty Reduction', Plan International's CEO
- KENYA: 'World Bank to Help Kenya Build a National Safety Net to Reach 3.3 Million Poor People by 2017'
- WORLD WIDE: Access to family planning will reduce maternal mortality by 30%, says Osotimehin